Goodbye detergent! Heavy Duty Spaghetti Dish Scrubs
PRE SALE ONLY (Available Mid-April)
These award winning, all natural cleaning dish scrubs have gained a cult following in America and Europe and it’s not hard to see why! They are made with just two materials, 100% cotton and recycled corn cobs making them the perfect, environmentally friendly dish scrub alternative to polyester pot scourers and scrubbers.
Use these dish scrubs for: General cleaning of metal and cast-iron cookware, and tough jobs.
– Reusable, and can last up to 4-6 months!
– Compost friendly. Simply dispose of your Spaghetti dish scrub in the compost or garden once it starts to get really soft.
– Never get mouldy or smelly like polyester dish sponges.
– Dry quickly and completely between uses.
– Sanitise your Spaghetti dish scrub on the top rack of the dishwasher or in the microwave for 10 seconds to disinfect
– Natural corn cob abrasives help to clean away stuck-on food effortlessly, you wont go back to your old dish sponges again!
– 2 dish scrubs per pack